Proverbs 3 : 5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Ciao bella

Smile
-Uncle Cracker-

You make me smile like the sun
Fall out of bed sing like a bird
Dizzy in my head spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Ohh you make me smile
----
you're the birds in the breeze,
the otters in the sea,
a prancing deer playing with the bees,
a burning candle on the soft sandy beach,
when you turn around i can see,
the dew on the leaves,
a bright ripe apple near a pine tree,
the dancing rays of the morning sun.
yeah, you should make me smile.

its all tailor made for us,
smile at those cloud formation,
'cause that's the closest way you're
going to get your smile to Him...

frowning requires energy,
smiling requires less,
as we are usually tired,
avoid the former and latter.


'that was a beautiful smile'
(everything can be done hypothetically)
'that would have been a beautiful smile'


my heart would smile with you,
but my kidneys has two to offer,
my intestine has the widest smile,
and my brain can smile in multiple languages.

No comments: