Proverbs 3 : 5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Someone Like You

Angel of Mine

Staring through the blinds,
where the world's end meets,
is done without incline,
for the heart to find its deed.

As dew, a crystal blanket,
so simple, so divine;
As you, beyond the loveliness,
that any man could find.

Looking past a postcard view,
I see you looking at me too,
a clove, a tree, a bird or two,
and the gem of all, I long for you.

As the past was broken,
and the present ever breaking,
they remind me of the loose ends,
that requires my mending.

And through blistering winds,
a face filled with sorrow,
will come a heaven sent,
to fill up my tomorrow.

The right to wait, a giving blessing,
as time allows for further healing,
for through this comes a better gift,
an exchange of love, of life, of bliss.

Night falls into shade,
winter to grey,
regardless of the scene,
for you, I will pray.

The sky that spies through the moon and the sun,
knows how to tell when the day has begun,
that we should know what needs to be done,
when we finally find she who's called 'The One'.

And I will be ready,
filled with His great love,
that when nearing completion,
I shall claim you, my dove.

And though I've yet to see your face,
a dazzling beauty I wish to embrace,
I'll wait for that time, one moment, one place,
for where in this lifetime, my love properly placed.


(angel, for I've yet to see you
but know that you are
out there somewhere)


'I Knew I Love You'
-Savage Garden-

a love cliche',
the worst kind,
but even when it is,
you tend to wonder.


No comments: