Proverbs 3 : 5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm in my own

'I'm found in your embrace...'

---------------------------------

remind the sick why he is sick,
as the cure for the ill,
is a stand that is unwilling,
and a will that is unending.

remind the lost why he is lost,
as a map for the astray,
is bread crumbs to a point,
and a signal to beaten down paths.

remind the torn why he is torn,
as thread for a break,
is a stitch for lovelorn-ness,
and a cover for vulnerability.
--------------------------------

for each passer-by,
that holds a different interest,
a different relief,
and a different character,
brings with that person,
a similar process,
a similar situation,
and a similar outcome.
---------------------------------

I'm reminded,
that life reels back its line.
I'm reminded,
that life puts it back in.
---------------------------------

just grant me a glimpse,
'cause this is awesomely dreadful...
---------------------------------


'...rain down on me'

Rain Down
- Hillsongs -



p.s. hope you know you are cared for,
hope you know who you are.

No comments: