Proverbs 3 : 5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ineffective Since Acquaintance

The embedded welkin,
the demilune, my nexus,
the disheveled entities,my standing,
shifting sentiments,
rearranged favor,
my thoughts, your voice.

plaintive reenacted,
sober mess,
definite malevolent,
'cause you're beautiful.

carry my standards and blissfully die,
no bloody noses or broken bones,
no tainted loses or crippled woes,
no torn up letters or darkened poems,
no spats on 'fair' or a piercing glare,
no withered roses or impartial love songs,
no more 'hellos' or a cordial smile,
just aerated 'what was' and trashed 'what ifs',
just absconded wails and beach side dives,
just watching the second's hand and evading gorges,
just peripheral actions and a misinformed heart,
just sautéed in disbelief and standing by with a wastrel's hat,
just goodbyes and 'I know you will not'.

for your blatant lies and deluded self effort,
for your thoughtless comments and mismanaged tongue,
for your take on hypocrisy and the obvious return,
for your pompous self worth and dead weight arrogance,
for your orchestrated behavior and flippant remarks,
for your smirks once the victor and once the better.

you remind me why I'm lonely,
you remind me further why I should stay alone,
you remind me further why I should stay away from loneliness,
you remind me further why I should avoid loneliness by being alone,
you remind me further why I shouldn't be alone to experience loneliness,
you remind me that loneliness is both isolation and isolation,
you remind me that isolating isolation breeds choice,
you remind me that an isolated choice on isolation gives way to an individual,
you remind me that an individual is subjected to subjective views,
you remind me that subjective views leads to self,
you remind me that self and loneliness are related,
you remind me that a lonely self is just a self undiscovered,
you remind me that an undiscovered self is waiting to be uncovered,
you remind me that uncovering one's self is a lonely route,
you remind me that lonely routes are those that I enjoy,
you remind me that lonely moments are enjoyable.



I'm 'you',
you're any,
'me','you', 'I' and 'they',
all are all.


all I can say is do your worst,
unconsciously of course.

No comments: