Proverbs 3 : 5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tying Heart Strings

temporal

how good it is to be forgotten,
and to actually be forgotten,
than be forgotten,
after words of comfort.

there's a reason to why we live
usually not pass a 100,
anymore would increase the likelihood
of us breaking the ones who are yet to speak.

situational errors,
do you want to call it that?
rather,
glimpse of clarity.

'just waiting to see when it won't come'
why?
cause thinking that it is coming,
makes you forget that we scream at each other.

'let me rest'
is not answered with 'alright'
its better answered,
'let me take over'.


'Trust Me'

The Fray

If I say who I know it just goes to show
You need me less than I need you
Take it from me
We don't give sympathy
You can trust me trust nobody
But I said you and me
We don't have honesty
The things we don't want to speak
I'll try to get out but I never will
Traffic is perfectly still



its like noon passing over,
sunlight that burns my skin.

transient

No comments: